Friday 20 March 2020

Key Assessment 3


Key Assessment 3 - Class Magazine Project

Final Magazine pages:

My work:

I contributed to the magazine by creating a double-page spread article.

The magazine is meant to be an unconventional, women's magazine, which we named 'Wo(man)'. We aimed to create a similar approach as to Adbusters which we studied as they are an unconventional magazine.


I wrote an article about 'Working Women' including brackets around 'Wo(men)' like the magazine's name and also 'Wor(king)', which creates a division between general words and words associated with men. For my article, I aimed to follow a similar tone to Adbusters about women at work and the history of it. For the design I used two images, one of women protesting and the other working during WW1, I then added a ripped effect to show women working in modern times, to represent what it is like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment