Monday 16 September 2019

Suspense sequence video


Suspense sequence

For this suspense sequence, me and my group named this piece, 'The Ascend'. This character walks up the stairs fearing of something, this suspense was created through the use of various camera angles.    
                                                                


We first used a storyboard to plan out how we wanted the video to look, we then filmed the shots using a camera; firstly, we learnt about how to use the camera. I enjoyed this because I have never used a DSLR and was interested in how it works. After that, I placed the video clips onto the computer. To edit these clips, I used a software called Adobe Premiere Pro, I was unfamiliar with the programme, so I learnt how to select and cut clips, how to add text, use colouring and export. My experience on using the programme was good and I enjoyed experimenting with the range of filters and I hope that my skills on the software will improve over time.              

No comments:

Post a Comment